The Memory Project - Majoba

 

Majoba

Letter to Mojoba; from Tommy

My artwork is of a girl from Afghanistan. I created this artwork by going into adobe photoshop and placing the original image as the background. After, I used the mixer brush tool to do the most of the image with plenty of layers. I put a lot of effort on this artwork because the story behind this project is one that I the cared for. A program reached out to my school (alongside a bunch of other schools) to ask us to make portraits of children from Afghanistan that had no parents and no photos of themselves so they wanted us to make something that they would really love. I wanted this piece to be special so I decided to try and make a replica to the original only using a mixer brush tool.  My overall thoughts on this piece is that it's very beautiful and that I really like the way it came out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TinkerCAD Chess Pieces Project