Digital Art: Chapter 8: Vector Drawing Techniques

 


This assignment is of a cup on a table with text on the top representing a brand. I made my artwork by first using the pen tool and then copying the inner and outer outline of the cup. Now that I had the outline I filled the shape and place on the top left with the text "Kailua Koffee"to it's right. After I added another shape on top of the original logo and to finish it off I just had to add some effects. My big idea behind this assignment is to learn how to use the pen tool and see what I can do with the tool. My goals for this assignment was to see if I was able to understand the pen tool. My overall thoughts for this assignment is that it came out well and i'm glad I learned how to use the pen tool because it varies my skills.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TinkerCAD Chess Pieces Project